How do I manage or cancel my Google Play Squid Premium subscription?
If you installed Squid and subscribed to Squid Premium through Google Play:
- Open the Squid settings
- Tap Manage Squid Premium
- Tap Manage or cancel subscription
After following the above steps, you will be on the subscription management screen in Google Play for your Squid Premium subscription. From there you can do things like:
- See your subscription renewal date
- Update your payment method
- Cancel your subscription
- Resubscribe if you've already canceled and your subscription hasn't yet expired
If you no longer have Squid installed, you can get to the Squid Premium subscription management screen in Google Play by doing the following:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the search bar to open the navigation drawer
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap your Squid Premium subscription (if you don't see it, make sure you have the correct Google account selected in Google Play)
If you don't see your subscription listed, make sure you have the correct Google account selected in Google Play (the one you used to subscribe to Squid Premium). You can change your Google account in Google Play by tapping your profile picture in the search bar.
For more information about what happens after you cancel Squid Premium, see What happens if I cancel Squid Premium?